Monday, March 14, 2011

A Sign and a Mark…

A Sign and a Mark…

March 12, 2011

TefilinSiddur3281-300x300

I was studying the other day about the “mark of the beast” and came across some web sites that talked about what the “sign” of GOD was. One that I thought was really interesting was called The Antichrist Truth. Now first, I want to say I do not agree with everything posted in their sight, but it was the site that led me to looking into the Bible and comparing the sign vs. mark scriptures. The following is some what how my study went.

 

Exo 31:13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you.

~~~~~~~

a sign you say??? thoughout our generations...hmmm... that we may know that the LORD sanctifies us???...

~~~~~~~

Eze 20:20 And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the LORD your God.

~~~~~~~

again with the sign thing??? hmmm LORD are you trying to tell us something???...

~~~~~~~

Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

Deu 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Deu 6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

Deu 6:7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

Deu 6:8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

~~~~~~~

wow ... hmm the beast is gonna replace the sign that is bound on our hand and our head ...

~~~~~~~

wonder what the symbolism for hand and head is...our hand (our actions) and our head (our beliefs)???...

~~~~~~~

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

~~~~~~~

Rev 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Rev 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God,...

Rev 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

~~~~~~~

Rev 20:4  And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

~~~~~~~

hmmm wonder if there is a connection???

~~~~~~~

I am not going to state my thoughts on this. I just wanted to bring it to the “frontlet” of your mind and let you study it for yourself.

Happy Studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment