Saturday, January 29, 2011

Good Dog

Good Dog

January 29, 2011

Our Australian Shepherd, Kelev (Hebrew for “dog”) has become quite the little man. Today was his first time at barking at strangers. My in-laws came over and Kelev gave a hardy bay at them alerting us that they was in the yard. I am very proud of him.Scrapbook 13_03 You will often hear me telling him “Kelev Tov” which means “Good Dog” in Hebrew.

He is the whole family’s dog, not owning just one of us but all of us equally. He was wanting attention from Stewart and crawled part way in his lap. I think he remembers us holding him while sitting out side and wants to be a lapdog again. While Stewart was scratching him he wiggled around to face me and gave a cheeky grin, as if to say “Cheese!”

Scrapbook 13_01

He is a bit spoiled, but we love him! Today I began training him to catch a Frisbee in mid air but I think he is a little too lazy for much of that. But that is ok because he is still a Kelev Tov.

Scrapbook 13_02

No comments:

Post a Comment